Some have said that Evelyn should have been a teacher:
She actually ENJOYS explaining and assisting her buyer and seller clients through what can be a very daunting process of selection, qualification, offer acceptance, inspections & appraisal and all the specifics of closing.
She wants to be sure that everyone understands all the details and ramifications so they can make their wisest & best real estate decisions.
- Currently: Evelyn stays up-to-date by taking frequent seminars and classes which provide the latest real estate training in financial, marketing, social media, negotiations, legal & ethical issues, etc.
- Real Estate Designations: ABR, CRS, e-PRO
- 1993 - Real Estate Brokers License/State of Ohio
- 1987 - Real Estate Brokers License/State of California
- 1983 - BS Degree in Finance & Management
- 2010 - Current => Comey & Shepherd Realtors (Remax Unlimited changed to Comey)
- 1998 – 2009 => 11 years with Remax Unlimited, Cincinnati
- 1993 – 1998 => 5 years with Coldwell Banker, Cincinnati
- 1987 - 1992 => 5 years with ERA, California
- Prior to Real Estate => 10 years of accounting, administration and office management
(Click on the square screen icon at the far right below the above article to enlarge and/or navigate pages.)